I'm excited about a new clear, see-through stamp option to go with our awesome rubber-mount and clear-mount stamps -- photopolymer which has the advantage of really staying clear and not yellowing!!
Here are details and a look at the first stamp set that we're offering in this new material.
We've searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And we've found it. We're excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let's just say they're meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
What makes them so great?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we'll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice.
Here's the info on the first set -- an alphabet set where you can mount the individual letters to stamp words!
Item #132956 (You can order online through my Order Online link in the upper right!)
Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set
Recommend clear blocks A, B, G, F, and I. Purchase separately
Includes 57 pieces. (Don't faint! This is a good overwhelming feeling.)
The Fine Print
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis. Based on popularity, we hope to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the coming months.
- At this time we don't plan on offering a line of photopolymer sets as expansive as our wood-mount and clear-mount lines.
- Available on all order types beginning March 1, 2013. Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don't forget you can store them in our clear cases.
Q: How long will each stamp set that's released be available for purchase?
A: Since this product line is being offered on a trial basis and is not currently included in our catalog, we won't have a standard amount of time that each set is offered. We'll let you know when each set is no longer available as well as when new ones become available.
Here's a video about the new addition -- if you stick it out through the fun banter about "what is photopolymer" you'll get to see the set's versatility in action with the option to stamp a whole word -- or individual letters!