This card is pretty on the outside thanks to the new Flower Shop stamp set and matching Pansy punch (you can buy them as a bundle at a 15% savings)...
...but look at the nice surprise inside thanks to the Pop 'n Cuts base and dress form insert exclusive to Stampin' Up.
Karen Burniston designs these dies for Stampin' Up and Sizzix and they're so easy to use. I showed this card at my Big Shot class last week. They also got the chance to make this same card base into a nifty gift card holder -- so check back for that in my next post.
And check out this new special for July announced today -- free Designer Series paper when you buy three packages.
Offer Details: Buy three packs of select Designer Series Paper and get one for free!
The Fine Print:
- These items don't qualify for the offer:
- Designer Series Paper Stacks
- Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Designer Series Paper ordered through hostess benefits
- Orders may be placed on any type of order (demonstrator, workshop, customer, or online).
- No limits. Order six? You'll get two for free. Nine? You'll get three for free.
- Check out our Designer Series Papers in the annual catalog pages 151, 153, and 154.
Love this special!!