Stampin' Up! has a great new product available starting today - September 1. An envelope punch board that mes 66 sizes of envelopes makes its debut today -- just in time to reduce the "labor" of making envelopes. (Excuse the Labor Day weekend pun.)
Here's a video that shows it in action (if you're reading this in an email, click here to watch it.)
Here are some key features:
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It's super easy to use; It may look intimidating at first glance, but all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score.
- It's small and lightweight; it's super portable and easy to store. It's small and light enough that you could use it while watching a soccer match, at a park, at a friend's for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It's easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don't have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won't lose them!).
- The price is terrific-especially for a tool that does so much!(Just $19.95 U.S.)
It's item # 133774 and you can order it in my online store by clicking here.
I've been playing with mine as I was able to preorder one and start to play with it. I can't wait to share some more ideas on things to make beyond just envelopes (although it is fun to make envelopes!) I used to make envelopes from old magazine pages and this makes it so easy to do that and of course making them with Designer Series Paper that matches your card is just perfect.
FInally today -- I spend my day managing the website and social media accounts for Eastern Florida State College so I've stuck to blogging for the Stampin' Up! part of my life - but I've finally taken the plunge and added a facebook page for stamping news so go follow me on facebook and "like" my page so you get the extra news and ideas I'll be sharing there.