I'm very excited to introduce the new stamp out today that you can personalize to say what you want. It's a circle shape and you customize the initial and type in the middle and around the edge. (And because it's photopolymer you can see through it when you mount it on our clear block and stamp with it!)
Here are some ideas for what you might create a stamp for:
- Address stamp
- Thank you
- From the classroom of (for a teacher gift)
- From the kitchen of
- Made with love
- This book belongs to
- From the desk of
- Just married
- Save the date
- Promote your business (add your name, website, and contact info)
It coordinates with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch (item 119860). Clear Block B (item 117147) is recommended to use with your custom stamp and you purchase that block separately if you don't own one.
A few more exciting details:
- Stamps can be ordered directly from me (on any kind of order including at workshops, classes and clubs) or through my online store directly by you which will allow you to have a preview option before the order is submitted.
- You need to be logged in to your store account with me to be able to personalize and preview your stamp.
- The font and design of the stamps are set -- you choose what it says.
- This personalize stamp is non-refundable.
- Expedited shipping is not available. (it will ship separately from other catalog items if those are on your order but it DOES count toward your order total for any reward purposes).
This new Circle Monogram Stamp is item #132852 and costs $23.95. Click here to view the new personalized circle stamp in my online store -- but remember you must be logged in to your account to design and preview a stamp.
I can't wait to get one... or two. I think I need an adress one, and a "hand stamped by" one.. I can see lots of possibilities!